[Sca-cooks] Happy Shrove/Fat Tuesday, or whatever you call it...

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 08:56:31 PST 2009

Same here, but you have this Teenager in the house. I am sure he informs you?on a regular basis?that he is just STAARRRRRving aand there is NOTHING in the house, even with starring in the Fridge for an hour.

My house has one old person (me), The Mother, who is eldery, and The Grandfather, who is ancient (103).
Three people with the combined appetite of 1.5 persons.
Makes meal planning and preparation interesting-but the grocery bills are going up, not down.

I think we all understand that thought.

Helen