[Sca-cooks] Tagine help?

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Thu Feb 5 06:36:44 PST 2009

there are many good Tagine cookbooks out there.  I will look at the one we
have tonight and get you the name.

We enjoy using ours.  We cook on top of the stove as well as in the oven.
We do use a difusser on the stove as we have gas (by difusser I mean a piece
of heavy duty aluminum foil with holes poked into it - we don't have a
"real" one yet) to more evenly distribute the heat.

The meals have a very nice flavor.  I think my favorite so far has been the
chicken with cracked olives.

Enjoy,
Shoshanna