[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:04:59 PST 2009

> I suppose my response would be "I go where I am most needed, your Majesty".> > Euriol
I like that one.
Lest anyone think I was being conceited or mean to the lady I was plainly kidding
and using her service as an example of the constant work she does for Ansteorra.
How could someone possibly want to miss out on my magnificence and totally
fun courts?

The correct answer is that of course washing dishes is more important than attending
court.

Gunthar
Rex Ansteorra