[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 09:46:53 PST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Antonia Calvo wrote:

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>> "Whether it is more important to wash dishes or be in his court".
>>
>> Of course I know Gunthar from this list, and realize he might have
>> been in that kitchen if he hadn't been Crown. I doubt she was.
>>
>> Kinda a Catch-22 question. So how would *you* answer such a question?
>
> Begging your Majesty's pardon, but when I stepped out of the kitchen
> to come to Court, no-one stepped in to take my place.

On one occasion, the event steward entered the kitchen, stood in the
doorway and loudly summoned me. I grabbed him by the arm, put the
Spatula Of Power in his hand, and said just as loudly, "All right, I'm
going, but you better not let those onions burn!!!"

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter