[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Tue Feb 10 06:41:56 PST 2009

Joyeuse ... Nice!  I didn't know Charlemagne owned a rolling pin.

You may not have a Spatula of Power, but I DO have the original
Klingon Battle Spatula.  It's named "TuQ P'ol"  (which I suspect is
obscene in Russian).  It's a scary looking thing - if I get a chance
I'll be using it to guard the gates to Midrealm Royal at Pennsic.

- Doc