[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Feb 10 09:11:00 PST 2009

Selene sez:

> I'm the type who would produce a flowery phrase like, "It is more
> important to serve the needs of the people, my liege, and what they
> needed from me in that moment was a clean wholesome kitchen."  But
> that's just me.

As the archetypal "I was tactful *once* but then I fell into the sump hole"
I'd say "Your majesty knows I am of more use to you in the kitchen than as
a courtier."

And depending on the crown of the East at the time, I'd likely get a quest
to attend court at x number of events... *sigh

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net