[Sca-cooks] mushrooms

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 10:38:34 PST 2009

Aside from the obvious "send them to me" posts... there is always good
old Funges from Forme of Cury.  Cariadoc has a good redaction here:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/vegetables.html

Renata's Twelfth Night presents were jars of "mushroom salt", fabulous
on freshly grilled beef steaks, but that was based upon dried
mushrooms.  You could dry your own for later, now that would be
brilliant and probably much more flavorfull than pre-dried stuffs that
have been sitting on the shelf for who-knows-how-long.

Yours in noms,
Selene