[Sca-cooks] mushrooms

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:14:30 PST 2009

Well, I do know that back in the mists of time, there was a King of the
East, I think his name was Ferdinand (help me out here, guys) who made the
proclamation that "there were NEVER enough mushrooms."  As a Coronation
gift, he was presented with a bushel of mushrooms.  He then declared that
while there were never enough mushrooms, maybe there could be too many to
eat at one time!"

Kiri