[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Soup and eggs question

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Wed Feb 11 11:48:21 PST 2009

 I've seen people poach eggs in advance and then reheat them.  I have never
tried this myself and I'm not sure how long you can keep them without
ruining their texture.

I like the option of creating stuffed eggs (and such) on the side.  I do
know peple who absolutely hate eggs and would appreciate the option of not
partaking.
Sounds yummy - I might have to try putting a poached egg in soup myself.

Shoshanna