[Sca-cooks] Soup and eggs question

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 14:27:36 PST 2009

I would practice this in advance and see if it is feasible.
I am wondering how you will serve the soup out of pitchers and insure
that each serving
gets a whole poached egg? Think about pouring drinks out of a pitcher
and one glass gets ice and one gets no ice.
Could you chop the poached eggs, so they are in smaller pieces and more
incorporated
into the soup? Could this be done at the moment?

Johnnae