[Sca-cooks] Midrealm's Winter 2008 Artes Draconis, The Cooking Issue, Now Officially Online

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 13:07:04 PST 2009

Iasmin wrote:
After some unfortunately timed roadblocks that we finally blew through with dynamite (rawr!), I am happy to report that the previously promised Winter 2008 "Cooking Issue" of the Midrealm's arts and sciences publication, Artes Draconis, is now online.
SNIP
Many thanks to the contributors of this issue for all their patience and especially because they didn't blink when they'd heard I'd said "Hey, I have a crazy idea."

http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/artesdraconis/ArtesDraconis_Winter08_09.pdf

--

WoW!  That looks so professional! And full of, uh, meaty articles! Y'all did a fabulous job!

So, are there any previous issues one can download? (not necessarily on food)
--
Urtatim (that's urr-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita