[Sca-cooks] Midrealm A&S Cooking issue

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:21:45 PST 2009

Artes Draconis is primarily an electronically offered publication, as a
cost-saving measure, and there was no formal or official print run of the
issue. I can confirm, however, that this issue was specifically designed to
be quite readable online and to look fabulous when printed (please remember
my bias in this regard *grin*).

Requests for print copies can be made to the Midrealm Kingdom Chronicler via
the following information:

chronicler at midrealm.org

*THL Katarina Peregrine*
(Karen M. Johnson)
310 County Rd. 1675
Jeromesville, OH 44840
(330) 524-2247
No calls after 10:00 pm EST

Cheers,

Iasmin

Greetings from Solveig! OK I'm impressed. Did the Mid-Realm run off extra