[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:46:13 PST 2009

Firstly, "Feast-o-crat" is a made-up word...and, beyond the fact that it
sets my teeth on edge, there are a number of perfectly good terms that
already exist that can be used.  I have always referred to myself as "head
cook."

Kiri (serving as head cook for A Day in the Middle East, Dun Carraig,
Atlantia, on Feb 28)