[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 14:37:55 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/19/2009 10:22:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Shoshanna at caergalen.org writes:

<<Do people prefer Chef de Cuisine (or some version thereof) or is
Feast-o-crat okay?  I know people who absolutely despise F-O-C and can be
verbally violent about it.  I came from the East where it seemed to be
routinely used but now in the Outlands I've had to watch what I say.>>

Personally, I refuse to use feastocrat and consider it a scabomination.

I use either head cook or kitchener.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA