[Sca-cooks] back from war - siege cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 18:49:26 PST 2009

Cailte said:

<<< anyhoo, siege cooking was great.   very challenging.
congratulations to the cooks of artemesia on their win.
the outlands came in second, followed by atenveldt.  caid
did not  mount a team. >>>

This was at the recent Estrella War, right?

Was each kingdom limited to a single team each?

<<< we got a few ingredients that stymied us (why, o why do we
outlanders have such a problem with farm raised venison?
perhaps our stalwart hunters have us spoiled with the
wild stuff!) >>>

What do you mean you had a problem with the farm raised venison? You
didn't get the flavor you expected? You had trouble figuring out what
to do with it?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------