[Sca-cooks] ginger candies

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 20:31:11 PST 2009

Our store carries white candied ginger by the oz or lb and also the red
sweet/sour/salty ginger eaten around the Chinese New Year.  This is a real  mouth
treat. Starts sweet then turns sour then salty. When all the spices wear  off
you get the hot ginger blast such as sushi ginger gives you. This is also
available by the oz or pound.  ( 1 oz price x 16 less 20% for pound price,  any
herb or spice on line)

We also sell the ginger candy from Indonesia,  in the 2 oz pkg   (about the
size of a cigarette pkg) of 10 pieces. It is wrapped in rice paper so  you can
eat the wrapper. Starts out like sweet taffy ginger candy and then gets  hot.
Historically used for nausea and morning sickness. I find it great for  plane
trips or car trips up windy roads. This is not on the web site yet but  they
are 1.00 a pkg . Also comes pkg of 25 at discount.

_www.dragonmarsh.com_ (http://www.dragonmarsh.com) .

Anyone like to try the red? send a name and mailing address and we will  send
a sample to you.

(your address goes no where else! we don't do this!)

Believe me the red  is addicting. Once you taste it you want more! I  keep a
bottle next to the chair in my office to wake up my mouth after hours of
paperwork.

Mora
Dragonmarsh

In a message dated 2/22/2009 10:27:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,