[Sca-cooks] Syseros?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 11:24:18 PST 2009

Served them at a feast several years ago, served them at a feast two weeks
ago, served them to the family for Christmas dinner this year, fix them just
for myself from time to time.....  You get the idea.  I love the things.  I
serve them and their meridinating liquid over salad greens.  Nummy.  I vote
"YES".  (And I'll be at that feast, so please, make me happy.  Incidentally,
can't help with the madeleine pans.  Mine took a hike during the last move.
Sorry.)

Mairi Ceilidh

Anyone ever served syseros (from Chiqart, etc) at a feast? I have tested the
recipe several times with my family but not with a wider audience (shame on
me). I am thinking about serving syseros with pork pies for lunch, and I'm
afraid they're too weird. Self-doubt a week before the event! Aaaagh!

What say you all?

Madhavi