[Sca-cooks] Happy Shrove/Fat Tuesday, or whatever you call it...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:46:59 PST 2009

At fighter practice tonight the cook's guild is bringing crepe batter and a
crepe pan (it only usually comes out on Mardi Gras) and a bunch of fillings.

We plan to have available:
butter/sugar/lemon
nutella (we'd be drummed out of the room if we forgot it!)
sweetened marscapone and homemade plum jam
gravlax and dilled sour cream (because it's in the fridge)
and who knows what else

I am not of the faith but I'm of the "you look thin, eat something" world!

Enjoy your treats whatever they are!
Shoshanna