[Sca-cooks] Happy Shrove/Fat Tuesday, or whatever you call it...

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 13:19:15 PST 2009

>nutella (we'd be drummed out of the room if we forgot it!)

A friend dragged me along to Whole foods, and along with their other fresh nut butters, they had a machine with  hazelnuts and dark chocolate chips, which ground chocolate hazelnut butter to order.  It was more crumbly than most nut butters, but I thought it was much better than Nutella.  My daughter, who is not fond of dark chocolate, didn't care for it. More for me!!

Ranvaig