[Sca-cooks] OT: Do we need cold-food recipes for Drakey and Co.?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 18:26:28 PST 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 8:49 PM, drakey at internode.on.net wrote:

>  > I was in Adelaide last week, and it was nearly 46degC (115degF).
>> Melbourne only got 45degC...

> Cold food be damnned... Shoot me, shoot me now...
> 43 (109.4) today
> 41 (105.8) tomorrow with high winds (think BBQ chicken oven :) )

Mmmm. Convection. Welcome to Drakey's celebrity roast!

> I want to die :)

Not for nuthin', good Master, but haven't we established by now that
you're not real good at that? I think you may need to adjust your
expectations to some more practical level. For example, this evening I
said to myself, "I really want to wrench my back picking up the
crumpled paper towel I accidentally dropped on the floor."

Worked like a charm!

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter