[Sca-cooks] Sauce made with blood

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 23:13:24 PST 2009

Ysabeau, arising from lurk mode said:

<<< I don't know how period it is but growing up the Polish side of
my family
would make Blood or Black Soup. I looked it up and it seems to have been
called Czernina.>>>

Oh! I forgot that one when I was naming off the Florilegium files.
Maybe I need to move this one to the FOOD-MEATS section. Or improve
my memory. The former is easier, though.

In the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
Blood-Soup-art    (12K) 12/26/00    "Polish Black Soup - Czarnina" by
Casamira
                                        Jawjalny, O.L.

Stefan
--------