[Sca-cooks] OT: Do we need cold-food recipes for Drakey and Co.?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Feb 6 04:49:28 PST 2009

> >yes, 60% of Queensland is officially declared flood-affected, while 54.3%
> >of Queensland is officially drought-affected.
>
> So at least 14% has both drought and floods?
>
> Ranvaig

It's a predicted manifestation of "global warming."  Increased heat
evaporates moisture from the soil creating drought.  Increased moisture in
the atmosphere adds to the rain cycle creating more violent rains that run
off faster and cause flooding but don't stay long enough to replenish the
soil moisture.  Fun for all.  At least, Oz can't blame it on Drakey.

Bear