[Sca-cooks] What to do with 55 egg whites?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Feb 7 21:55:25 PST 2009

It all sounds wonderful, and there isn't a thing on there that would
actually be allowed on my diet, except in such miniscule portions as to make
it ridiculous....
*sigh*
I actually can't remember the last time I had a good hollandaise....
--Maire, reminding herself how much losing the rest of this weight is
worth....