[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 07:16:43 PST 2009

Vivat Alina!  I have every confidence in you, Stefan, that if she were
to be elevated first, you would be nothing but pleased and proud of her.

I'm the type who would produce a flowery phrase like, "It is more
important to serve the needs of the people, my liege, and what they
needed from me in that moment was a clean wholesome kitchen."  But
that's just me.

Selene Colfox