[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:45:30 PST 2009

"I am Your Majesties servent, and I serve wher Your Majesties bid me ... I am here, oh wise and benevolent Majesties"

or something like that.

But then ... I've known most of oru 'Majesties' since they started playing this game, and as such and occasionally a tad mroe flippant (some might say irreverent) than likely is good for me.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster]
Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.
I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.