[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 17:24:59 PST 2009

Hmm being the perpetual smart ...backside I am. I would have responded...
"Begging your majesty pardon, but anything to me is more important that
court." . Seeing as how I have only been to 3 courts, in the 16 years I have
played, and dragged there by Beronial guards (and threats from Maleah). I
dodge court.. and stay in camp to cook, clean, sample my mead/wines, almost
anything lol.

Chass the arse aka Lord Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.