[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 34, Issue 21

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 11:03:36 PST 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Susanne Mayer wrote:

> I do not know what I did answer but we got some knights
> *volunteered* for dishwashing, both times I and my kitchen coworkers
> where called out to Court. (one Court beeing in the middle of Feast,
> so YES dishwashing was more important, at that moment)

I'll always remember Timothy of Arindale and about seven squires
invading, taking, and holding the kitchen after East Kingdom Twelfth
Night maybe fourteen years ago. I was taken prisoner and placed on a
chair for occasional interrogation. There may have been some alcoholic
beverages present, as well, to dull the natural sense of outrage.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter