[Sca-cooks] Midrealm A&S Cooking issue

Ginny Beatty ginbeatty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 06:47:06 PST 2009

> From: "Laureen Hart" <lhart at graycomputer.com>

> Thank you, thank you for the link.
> I loved the publication.
> I especially loved the pictures of the contributors!
> I live in An Tir. The chances of meeting most of you is slim, so it is nice
> to have some faces to attach to your names.

Hey, you'll never know where we'll show up! I do get outside the
Midrealm now and then. My uncle lives in Tacoma, and I did go to a
Madrone event once while I was there for a professional conference. I
also have some friends in the West/Mists area. It would be fun being a
guest speaker again at an event not in my own kingdom.

I had a great time writing the article. Just the joy of researching
the various interpretations of the carbonado processes and seeing how
it turned out was fascinating. Someday I'd love to get access to
better facilities and try it again.
Cheers!
Gwyneth