[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

Susan Lin Shoshanna at caergalen.org
Thu Feb 19 10:40:56 PST 2009

Excellent - thank you all so much for your thoughts and comments on this.  I
like H.B.I.C. but I'd settle for JMIT (Jewish Mother in Training)!

Thankfully regardless of the title I have been given people seem to always
enjoy the food that is prepared during my watch, it is plentiful and
flavorful.

Shoshanna