[Sca-cooks] SCA Humor - OOP/OT?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 15:50:31 PST 2009

On Feb 19, 2009, at 6:24 PM, Susan Lin wrote:

> The Quiet Man - my second favorite movie of all time!  The
> Philadelphia
> Story is and always will hold the number 1 spot!
> But I digress - sorry!
>
> -S

I've got to give pride of place to "Ruggles of Red Gap" and "If I Had
A Million" (wherein W.C. Fields gets to display the ultimate act of
road rage) over The Philadelphia Story. But just about any movie made
prior to 1942 is better than just about any movie made in the entire
decade of the 70's, say.

Adamantius

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <
> adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 19, 2009, at 5:16 PM, Elaine Koogler wrote:
>>
>> That's why I have serious concerns when I hear that the autocrat
>> and cook
>>> live in the same house...or are Lord & Lady!!  It's almost like the
>>> Chinese
>>> characters...(please correct me if I'm wrong, Master A)...a single