[Sca-cooks] Happy Shrove/Fat Tuesday, or whatever you call it...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 19:19:04 PST 2009

Christianna said:
<<< Last year I tried corn and corn products.  That was tough, not
because of
internal cravings, but because it is so darned hard to avoid!!!

This year, I'm going for the biggie - white sugar.  >>>

So is this progressive? ie: Does this include both corn and white
sugar this year?

<<< I may well allow myself
Sundays and Feast Day respites, and I'm not eliminating things like
Agave
Nectar and Maple Syrup, just the sugar this time. >>>

You specifically said "white sugar". Does this mean that you are not
excluding brown sugars? or do you really mean something like "table
sugar" or "sugar" rather than "white sugar"?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com