[Sca-cooks] Spatula of Power

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 00:29:38 PST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 10:11 PM, S CLEMENGER wrote:

> Spatula of Power? Oh. My. Gawd.
> --Maire, rotflmao!

That's Yankee talk. What Adamantius really meant was "Power Spatula".
Remember "Tim the Tool Man" Taylor in the television sitcom? Well, he
improved Adamantius' spatula a bit. Personally, I think that the 50
HP motor is really a bit heavy for the job, but Adamantius is a big
guy. I've heard some compare him to Fred Flintstone. You ever
wondered how Adamantius puts on such large SCA feasts or Chinese New
Years bonanzas? Obviously this is how.

Stefan