[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 34, Issue 21

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Thu Feb 12 09:14:09 PST 2009

Hi,

did not get to clear up my backlog until now!

Uh, I had that happend at least twice to me, fortunately without the
question or at least a bit differently asked.

Getting my AoA  clad in an undertunic with a (dirty) dishtowel through my
belt and yes, wet and dirty from kitchen clean up, in front of a lot of
finely dressed people makes you somewhat spechless.

I do not know what I did answer but we got some knights *volunteered* for
dishwashing, both times I and my kitchen coworkers where called out to
Court. (one Court beeing in the middle of Feast, so YES dishwashing was more
important, at that moment)

I must have said the right thing.

Katharina
DW ad flumen Caerulum