[Sca-cooks] Hope this wasn't one of your kitchens...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:25:28 PDT 2009

> http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPGpUrbjSY
>
> Stefan

It's sad because I think the majority of people half believe

that is what period cooking and hygene was actually like.

I'm sure there were some VERY un-hygenic cooking done as

well as kitchens even us moderns would feel comfortable in.

You can say the same about most commercial kitchens, much

less private home food preparation.

I watched a couple of the other videos by this troupe and

didn't find them particularly funny either.

Gunthar