[Sca-cooks] Idea for an A&S Entry

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:19:00 PDT 2009

No, you're a reasonable purist.  I suspect Selene is talking about those
self-proclaimed purists who, though they use modern conveniences (like
typewriters, modern books, the Internet, etc.) to accomplish their ends,
decry such usage in others!.  I personally think that this sounds like a
great demo.  Certainly, in the environment that usually exists with an A&S
display, using period cooking techniques (open fires, etc.) would not be a
good idea!

Just my opinion....

Kiri