[Sca-cooks] Colored Salt

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:23:20 PDT 2009

"I found a few references to salts, but none that said where they came from.
This one was the most complete, so to speak, but no sources.  And it talks
about sodium and potassium salts.  So the black salt would be a rock salt.
 Now I get to look where they came from, and what color salt would be where.
 And I thought the bread grain search was fun.
Aldyth

"There are several naturally occuring colored salts: red, green, pink and
grey sea salts. Black, purple and almost-neon-pink rock salts."

Inorganic Colloid Chemistry