[Sca-cooks] Information, Please

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 15:16:30 PDT 2009

Pellitory
(Anacyclus pyrethrum)
Also known  as: Spanish Chamomile / Mount Atlas daisy
Be wary of anyone selling you  pyrethium flowers as pellitory.  ( they are
bug repellant!)

We can get this by special order as we do not have much call for it.

Mora
Dragonmarsh

Beautiful  Downtown Dreiburgen
CAID

In a message dated 7/18/2009 1:21:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,