[Sca-cooks] Regrettably Poor Royal Judgement

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Jul 19 11:49:47 PDT 2009

Giano! Welcome to the grove, my cousin! Of course I'm not surprised! I love
watching and listening to the passion and the expertise, and the sharing of
knowledge among many of us hanging out in Guther's living room!
It sounds as if your team and your friends rose admirably to the challenges
place to them this weekend! And I'd love to hear more about what the feast
menu entailed...it's been years since I've done a feast, and I'm starting to
get the jones for it again! :o)
--Maire, OL, OP (and all that jazz....but not for cooking :o)