[Sca-cooks] Video from The Big Feast

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Mon Jul 20 19:34:09 PDT 2009

I am so proud of the folks here in the Barony of Sundragon and the
surrounding community. This Saturday we held "The Big Feast" and it was
fantastic! Many hundreds of hours went into the prep (and not to mention, it
was 115 degrees outside here in Phoenix Arizona!)

Here is the video embedded in the SunDragon_Cooks Livejournal community at
http://community.livejournal.com/sundragon_cooks/4723.html

 and it can also be directly accessed from YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiye-NM0nIM

Here are the pics Dame Hrefna took on Saturday. They are mostly of
the participants. The food was being photographed for a CD of recipes to be
used to raise funds for The Big Feast II.
http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/saholtartist/Pics%20SCA%20Events%20Atenveldt/The%20Big%20Feast%202009%

The tall young server in green is my daughter, Kim (Collette du Lac).

A tired but happy cook,

Mistress Cecily de la Warde
(mka Patti Jo Collum)
Barony of Sundragon