[Sca-cooks] [MCG] Scappi Bread Pudding Recipe

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Wed Jul 22 11:46:40 PDT 2009

one of my personal faves :)
with enough fat (marrow or suet or butter as indicated in some other contemporary ones) and cream and eggs it comes out as a lovely smooth texture. yum!

best warm, in my experience, but with some tweaking I bet it could be room temp too (especially with more cream on top :))

--AM, who can feel her arteries hardening even now!

On Wed 09/07/22 12:43 , David Walddon david at vastrepast.com sent: