[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on the Royal Progress of Henri II in 1536

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 20:05:10 PDT 2009

Google Books has this online in English -- and this might be your best
bet tonight.
(The reference sources online that I tried at the university didn't give
me a definitive answer.
I would guess he was in Paris because they were negotiating a marriage
at that time between
Scotland and France. The best bet would be to pull biographies off the
shelf and check those.

  The Court and Reign of Francis the First

 By Pardoe (Julia)

http://books.google.com/books?id=5r8WAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Francis+the+First&lr=&num=50&as_brr=0

You can search 1536 in the book and see what it says.

Johnnae