[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:22:25 PDT 2009

These all sound so wonderful, but I'm afraid we won't be at Pennsic this
year.  We're taking a  year off to do something else...traveling to Chicago
for a few days, then on to Wisconsin to visit old friends there.  We'll miss
all of you and hope you have a great time...and that weather gods are
beneficient!

Kiri