[Sca-cooks] Shelling pine nuts

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:13:18 PDT 2009

Sorry no.  We had a friend give us some and we had to crack each one with
our teeth as we were eating them.  Good luck!

I'd offer that putting them in a bag (or cloth) and hitting with a meat
tenderizer (flat side) but I'm guessing that might make for more crumbs than
big pieces.  If you find a good solution please let us know.

-S