[Sca-cooks] Size of Trenchers

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 5 10:53:17 PDT 2009

Have you asked Crystal of the Westermark and Geoffrey Matthias for their resources? They did masses of research for their "Perfectly Period Feast" at West Kingdom Collegium in April 2008, which you and i both attended.

I suspect they're not on this list, but Crystal is on the west-cooks list, which you may not be on, and the Crosston list, which you are on (both on Yahoogroups)...

I'd send this to you privately, but my private messages often seem to get lost.

Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)