[Sca-cooks] Mini Pages Article

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:01:42 PDT 2009

Yup, it showed up in the DC paper as well.  It was written with the
assistance of Scott Farrell...who is, in the SCA, Guillaume de Belgique from
Caid.  He was visiting in our Pennsic encampment when I met him...friend of
our Baron & Baroness.  She was on vigil for her Laurel.  He also showed up
in Court where she got her Laurel...and I got a really cool pic of him
without his shirt!  Cute guy...great person as well.  Thanks Lainie for
clearing that up for me...his name sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a
face with his name!

Kiri