[Sca-cooks] What kind of class would you attend?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 6 06:36:26 PDT 2009

I think the sites limit the type of classes. Too often we end up having
to do all
the demo classes in the same kitchen as the feast cooks which means you
get a small
table shoved to the side. Or they place all the culinary classes
including those with books,
expensive limited edition books, in that same kitchen. (The librarian in
me shuddered at that.)
Or all the demo cookery classes are really just hands-on help for the
feast. You might as well
bring an apron and your knives and just plan to help cook the meal. Is
that really a class?

What I really like are Ivan Day's two day classes. Enough time to really
do something.
Expensive and worthwhile.

Johnnae

Michael Gunter wrote:  So, what kind of class would you like to attend
that is never or rarely taught?