[Sca-cooks] Unknown cooking instrument?

Virginia Davies vldazzle at cox.net
Mon Jul 6 09:39:51 PDT 2009

I have a photo in one of my books which shows a whole row of cooking pots, a
mortar and at the far left something unknown on a table which may have a
spout on the side.  A woman is standing by it with a long
spoon/stick/unknown and on the table appear to be 2 graduated tiers which
looking under magnification could even be a decorated cake.  My copy is in
BW and I'm using it as part of an illumination which will represent our
Kingdom's (Atenveldt) Cook's Guild.  Most of the Yahoo groups don't accept
emails with attachments but I'd like to send the BW and my (incomplete)
illumination in color.

Please advise if you'd like to see it or think you might be able to identify
it.

Thanks,

Beatrice Fayrewether of the Aviary (mka Virginia)