[Sca-cooks] Probably OOP cucumber questions

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 18:38:36 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/7/2009 4:56:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

<<Ansteorra growing season must be a bit ahead of Pennsylvania's.
Someone brought in several obscenely large cucumbers (2" dia. and 18"
long) from our local Pioneer Farms, an 19th century farm reenactment,
to use as door prizes in one of my job search groups.>>

I'm sure it is.  Our usual last frost date isn't until May 15th, and this
year I think we had frost warnings into June.  It was a really cold spring up
here.
We are hoping to have a few big enough to pick to take to Pennsic; if not,
our house sitter will get the first ones - she usually gets the first
tomatos.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA