[Sca-cooks] Prehistoric Cookery

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 9 11:40:20 PDT 2009

This is part of a series that came out as part of a 1985 English
Heritage series.
Then it was included in a hardback and later a paperback compilation.

Now all the volumes including this one, Roman, Medieval, Tudor, Stuart,
etc are
out in these nicely photographed editions. So it's been around for more
than 20 years.

It's based on possible recipes of course since we don't have written
recipes here.
Prices vary and the volumes often go on sale through David Brown.
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/

Johnnae