[Sca-cooks] OT: Mystery Object

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 13:26:19 PDT 2009

I think that the person who wrote the commentary may have thought that the person on the left had punished the person on the right with a paddle, because it kinda/sorta looks like the person on the right is crying and using the cloak to wipe tears.  But that person might be wrong.  I like the hurley idea, although it doesn't explain the person on the right.

Huette